Are you fluent in German, tech savvy and super organized? We have an exciting job opportunity for you with a leading digital team! This team are looking for a German speaking Marketing Assistant to support a busy marketing team with their German digital marketing and events communications. Does this sound like an exciting job opportunity for you? Keep reading!
Your key job responsibilities as the German speaking Marketing Assistant in Johannesburg, South Africa:
- Create and maintain German content on social platforms, including development of regular schedules
- Maintain and update content on the company website
- Develop and improve the company's SEO ranking
- Support in the development of email marketing campaigns
- Create and edit marketing materials using Adobe Creative Suite applications including developing collateral such as brochures, datasheets and ordering guides
- Support in the planning of events
- Track and analyse metrics for social platforms
- Manage product photography arranging photoshoots or taking product photos were necessary
Requirements for this German speaking Marketing Assistant job in Johannesburg, South Africa:
- Must be fluent in German and English
- Good computer skills, including experience of working with Microsoft Office (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Photography experience and expertise
- Proven ability to communicate in a variety of formats with an appreciation of target audience
- A good academic record
- Marketing, PR, or other relevant qualification preferred
Initiate International is a specialist recruitment agency for Tech, Digital Marketing, Online Gaming, as well as Executive jobs globally. We also supply companies with sought after foreign language speakers, specifically within the Gaming and BPO industries.
Initiate International was established in 2007 in Cape Town, South Africa with the desire to offer a new and dynamic style of recruitment service. Our mission is simple: to deliver the highest standards of recruitment service through a consultative approach. We take the time to find out what you are looking for, whether it be in your next career move or in your next recruitment requirement. We understand how important culture fit is, and make it one of our primary targets to match the job seeker to the culture of a company, not just the job spec.
We have offices in South Africa, Asia, Europe and the UK with planned expansion into the US market in 2019.