A global automotive company have a great job opportunity for a Norwegian speaking Client Relationship Manager to join their team in Pretoria, South Africa. This is an active and visible job requiring excellent customer relationship skills. Does this seem like the perfect challenge for you? Keep reading!
Your key job responsibilities as the Norwegian speaking Client Relationship Manager in Pretoria, South Africa will include:
- Working alongside the operations and business development teams with existing Norwegian clients to ensure deliverables are being met and contracts remain profitable
- Identifying and acknowledging areas for improvement and any areas of dissatisfaction from existing client contracts
- Attending regular contract meetings, to review and measure the delivery against contractual KPI’s
- Supporting operations team in the delivery of the services
- Supporting a continuous improvement process as an integral part of service delivery
- Actively networking and developing relationships with the external Norwegian market
Requirements for this Norwegian speaking Client Relationship Manager job in Pretoria, South Africa:
- Must be fluent in Norwegian
- Must have experience in a public-facing customer service role
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others
- Focused on achieving results in proving a quality service
- Flexible approach to work and able to work efficiently
- Able to excel within a pressured environment ensuring standards are adhered to
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Proactive and excellent problem-solving ability
- Dealing with change in a pro-active manner
Initiate International is a specialist recruitment agency for Tech, Digital Marketing, Online Gaming, as well as Executive jobs globally. We also supply companies with sought after foreign language speakers, specifically within the Gaming and BPO industries.
Initiate International was established in 2007 in Cape Town, South Africa with the desire to offer a new and dynamic style of recruitment service. Our mission is simple: to deliver the highest standards of recruitment service through a consultative approach. We take the time to find out what you are looking for, whether it be in your next career move or in your next recruitment requirement. We understand how important culture fit is, and make it one of our primary targets to match the job seeker to the culture of a company, not just the job spec.
We have offices in South Africa, Asia, Europe and the UK with planned expansion into the US market in 2019.