Qualified Person (Malta)
The Qualified Person is a new role and exciting role within a growing team. They will act as the single point of contact in Quality matters for the B2B Business.
Role Title: Qualified Person
Reporting to: Quality Assurance Manager
Local company, massively growing, fantastic culture with friendly, helpful people. Easy to fit in and feel at home. Directors do their best to make people feel welcome. They have a strong social committee and great company activities. As the company grows they are looking for new staff as part of their expansion. The company offers flexible working hours, online professional training and regular social events.
This is a brand new position in a growing team and company. This individual will focus on duties related to EU batch certification and will be responsible for ensuring that each individual batch certification has been manufactured and checked in compliance with laws in force in the EU. Certification must be in line with the Marketing Authorization (MA) and with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP). Duties will also include assisting the maintenance of the associated quality systems. This person will step into a senior role and help to hire people for the financial department.
– A Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry or Biology, or equivalent
– A minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role
– Registered EU Qualified Person, preferably with biologics
– Familiarity with European standards for Good Manufacturing Practice (EU-GMP) and Goods Distribution Practice (GDP)
– Very good Computer Knowledge, especially on MS Office Tools
– Understanding of the drug development process
Atrium HR Consulting offers a bespoke service provided by experienced global HR professionals. Our team of specialists work with some of the most prestigious clients across the globe and headhunt top caliber candidates.
From permanent and contract roles to consultancy services, we’ll help you find the people you need.