Are you fluent in German? Have you travelled internationally? Do you want to put your experience to work? A leading travel company have an exciting job opportunity for a passionate German speaking Travel Consultant to join their young and dynamic team in Cape Town. If you’re passionate about travel and would like to flex your German language skills, this job is perfect for you!
Your key job responsibilities as the German speaking Travel Consultant in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Maximise the sales, revenue and profitability of travel products through adopting a professional manner, specialist knowledge and by offering the highest quality of service, meet or exceed customers’ needs and expectations
- Provide advice on destinations, trips to meet customers’ needs, promote global and locally preferred suppliers and cross sell additional travel benefits
- Meet and exceed your monthly targets and attend training and development sessions so that you are knowledgeable in our products, services and destinations
- The role is a combination of sales and service with an emphasis on folder creation, and closing the sale and ensuring repeat business
Requirements for this German speaking Travel Consultant job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Fluent in German and English
- Must have international travel experience
- Vibrant, enthusiastic personality
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Target/Goal driven individual
- Matric qualification
- Available for retail working hours
- Must be driven by success
Initiate International is a specialist recruitment agency for Tech, Digital Marketing, Online Gaming, as well as Executive jobs globally. We also supply companies with sought after foreign language speakers, specifically within the Gaming and BPO industries.
Initiate International was established in 2007 in Cape Town, South Africa with the desire to offer a new and dynamic style of recruitment service. Our mission is simple: to deliver the highest standards of recruitment service through a consultative approach. We take the time to find out what you are looking for, whether it be in your next career move or in your next recruitment requirement. We understand how important culture fit is, and make it one of our primary targets to match the job seeker to the culture of a company, not just the job spec.
We have offices in South Africa, Asia, Europe and the UK with planned expansion into the US market in 2019.