Live Anywhere in the World!
Work from anywhere!!! Yes.... Anywhere. This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced customer support agent to work remotely from anywhere in the world even whilst travelling the world (why not?). If you enjoy your mornings waking up to beach views in Cambodia, backpacking through South America or enjoy the hustle and bustle of Tokyo whilst having fun, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Our client is an innovative iGaming operator focusing on Casino. They are currently expanding their Swedish team with Customer Support professionals.
Your day will never be the same again. You might take some calls, emails and chats in the morning, translations at midday and handle some suspicious cases in the afternoon. Some days you will be working in the morning and other days in the evening. No two days are alike and because the role is so fast-paced, the day will breeze past.
- Take care of customers via email and live chat
- Go the extra mile to make sure customers are happy
- Verify customer accounts processing payments
- Credit Bonuses and Free Spins to players
- Assisting in fraud and risk management
- Take care of VIP Players
What they look for:
- A humble person with personality
- A person with previous casino experience
- A fast learner
- A person that has his/her teammate’s backs just as they have yours
- Someone with great communication skills
- Someone that types like the keyboard is on fire
- Someone with excellent Swedish & English skills – written and spoken
- Calm and stress-resistant
iGaming Elite are a leading international iGaming headhunting business, offering permanent and interim resource solutions globally.
Headquartered in Malta, iGaming Elite is strategically located in the centre of one of the world’s most important iGaming communities and our reach extends throughout a global client base.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to quality and service delivery and believe that iGaming Elite can bring a fresh approach to meeting both organisational recruitment challenges and candidate career aspirations.