Are you fluent in Greek and looking to live the island life in Cape Town, South Africa? We have an amazing job opportunity for you! We’re looking for a Greek speaking Customer Service Agent to join a fun, vibey team in Cape Town, South Africa. Come work in an island that’s full of adventures and breathtaking scenery! Get in touch with us today!
This leading airline will offer the Greek speaking Customer Service Agent in Cape Town, South Africa some amazing benefits which include flights, relocation, and visa assistance. If working in a multi-cultural environment with colleagues from all over the world excites you, this job could be perfect for you!
Your key job responsibilities as the Greek speaking Customer Service Agent in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Communicate in Greek with international customers over the telephone and helping them with their queries
- Effectively ensure that all communication and volume received is dealt with and responded to in the required timeframe and manner
- This job entails rotational shift work based on the 24/7 operational requirements of the organisation and its clients
Requirements for this Greek speaking Customer Service Agent job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Must be fluent in Greek and English
- Some customer service experience is preferred
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure, keep calm
- Strong communication and organisational skills
Initiate International is a specialist recruitment agency for Tech, Digital Marketing, Online Gaming, as well as Executive jobs globally. We also supply companies with sought after foreign language speakers, specifically within the Gaming and BPO industries.
Initiate International was established in 2007 in Cape Town, South Africa with the desire to offer a new and dynamic style of recruitment service. Our mission is simple: to deliver the highest standards of recruitment service through a consultative approach. We take the time to find out what you are looking for, whether it be in your next career move or in your next recruitment requirement. We understand how important culture fit is, and make it one of our primary targets to match the job seeker to the culture of a company, not just the job spec.
We have offices in South Africa, Asia, Europe and the UK with planned expansion into the US market in 2019.