Assistant Technician (Birkirkara, Malta)
A leading Services Company in Birkirkara, Malta is looking for Assistant Technicians to join their team to handle the installation and repair of their technical equipment and products.
Role Name: Assistant Technician
Reporting to: Technician
Location: Birkirkara, Malta
• To assist the technician in any installations and fault finding
• Test, wire and assist the technician in charge in commissioning systems, close job cards and calls as per Company standards and client’s requirements.
• Assist in ensuring that all equipment required is according to the job card, client exigencies, and system limitations.
• Compile timely and proper documentation for any service and installation conducted by completing necessary forms, reports, logs, and records as per departmental procedures.
• Make recommendations for improvements and upgrades to clients on site and pass on proposals to sales executives.
• Make proper use of the field automation systems.
• Cooperate with the technical team and share information across the organization by using the right communication flows.
• Apply appropriately mannered communication skills with clients, colleagues, and superiors.
• Comprehend customer requirements, provide high-quality service and customer support during site visits.
• Build positive relationships with customers, apply excellent customer care at all times and oversee the preservation of both the clients’ and company’s property and equipment.
• Be aware of electrical, mechanical and chemical health and safety issues; also understand appropriate manual handling techniques.
• Attend any training provided by the Company and sit for the respective assessments accordingly
• Maintain customer’s trust relationship by keeping service information confidential.
• Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols.
• Any other duties as may be necessary from time to time.
• Possess good communication skills with the Maltese and English Languages
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Demonstrate confidence in his/her ability.
• Hold a respectful, courtesy and a positive attitude.
• Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment.
• Familiar with mobile tools and applications.
Atrium HR Consulting offers a bespoke service provided by experienced global HR professionals. Our team of specialists work with some of the most prestigious clients across the globe and headhunt top caliber candidates.
From permanent and contract roles to consultancy services, we’ll help you find the people you need.