One of the fastest growing iGaming companies is looking to hire a Spanish Operation manager, the Operation center will be based in either Ceuta or Melilla.
• Develop, supervise and maintain a high-performance Operation centre, including recruitment, training and establish exceptional workflow processes
• Effectively manage team performance and workload related to Customer Support and Risk/Compliance responsibilities as:
o Troubleshooting, assisting and handling customer enquiries whether related to product information, complaints or general information requests in a timely manner
o Ensuring customers enquiries are handled in accordance with the company high service standards
o Conduct KYC verifications and daily risk processes to identify, manage and report suspicious/fraudulent activity
o Ensure the staff is up-to-date with the company policies, procedures and regulatory license requirements
• Monitor the Operation functional KPIs, analyze daily the service delivered to customers and provide periodic reporting to the respective higher management stakeholders
Skills and Capabilities
• Minimum 3-5 years of Operation/Customer Service Management experience in eCommerce / iGaming sectors, working in the Spanish market. High advantage for iGaming Experience.
• Understanding of customer relationship management theory and practice
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal English and Spanish (Mandatory), highly organized and methodical, with excellent attention to details
• Excellent organizational, management and individual productivity skills
• Ability to function as a self-starter with an emphasis on getting things done
• Must be able to work under pressure in fast paced environment
• Ability to problem solve and adapt to changing business requirements
• Experience in recruitment and training
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across
Departments and remote offices
• A devoted person that inspires to excel and achieve all goals and objectives
• Extensive knowledge of MS Office tools and past experience with various CRM Tools
• Excellent work environment
• Attractive remuneration package depending on experience and qualifications
• Annual Bonus
• Possibilities for internal growth
Wish you loved Mondays more? It’s all about working with a team that actually loves - and thrives in - what they do. And that’s what we’re about. We find great minds and passionate people who will jump at the chance to join your team and grow your company to the next level. Magic Mondayz is a digital recruitment agency that puts the fun into functional - and we specialize in finding top tech, commercial and iGaming talent that are the butter to your bread.
Who are we? Actually, we’re a team with loads of different expertise and one shared passion: people. We created Magic Mondayz to help people find what they were made to do. Our team specializes in working with international candidates from all sorts of industries… and fun fact: we also all love what we do.
Our uniquely efficient recruitment process is all about finding the right fit for the right role. We’ll treat your company like our own to make sure we find the perfect match. It’s all in the name of giving you back your time for the more important things: getting the job done. We’re based in both Tallinn and Malta - but we’re also no stranger to working with clients online. Get in touch and let’s have a coffee or Skype date… and let’s together make magic happen!