Time for a change? Are you fluent in Danish? We have an amazing opportunity available for a Danish speaking Media Assistant in Cape Town South Africa. With breathtaking scenery, friendly people and adventure why wouldn’t anybody want to work in this stunning city? Known as the Mother City, Cape Town has a ton of things to offer, starting from culture to history, people to adventure and of course, the most amazing wildlife and nature scenery, and you get to interact with the wild! So, imagine working and living near or next to the beach, who wouldn’t want to?
Your main duties will be to provide administrative support to our client’s media operations. You will track advertising projects from the beginning to the end to ensure efficiency and accurate record-keeping.
Our client is looking for a well-organized person with strong research skills and an eye for detail. If you’re also familiar with media-buying and enjoy working in a fast-paced, energetic environment, you should apply now!
Your key job responsibilities as the Danish speaking Media Assistant in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Help media buyers and planners develop, execute and monitor media plans
- Prepare reports, letters and other paperwork
- Proofread and revise contracts and agreements
- Create and monitor media schedules
- Ensure billing procedures run smoothly
- Conduct research to collect useful media data (e.g. Nielsen ratings)
- Resolve issues and help build strong relationships with media outlets
- Take on buying tasks as assigned by the Media Buyer
Requirements for this Danish speaking Media Assistant job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Fluent in Danish and English (read, speak and write)
- Familiarity with media planning and buying
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good research skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines under minimal supervision
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Advertising or similar field
Initiate International is a specialist recruitment agency for Tech, Digital Marketing, Online Gaming, as well as Executive jobs globally. We also supply companies with sought after foreign language speakers, specifically within the Gaming and BPO industries.
Initiate International was established in 2007 in Cape Town, South Africa with the desire to offer a new and dynamic style of recruitment service. Our mission is simple: to deliver the highest standards of recruitment service through a consultative approach. We take the time to find out what you are looking for, whether it be in your next career move or in your next recruitment requirement. We understand how important culture fit is, and make it one of our primary targets to match the job seeker to the culture of a company, not just the job spec.
We have offices in South Africa, Asia, Europe and the UK with planned expansion into the US market in 2019.