Time for a change? Are you fluent in German? We have an amazing job opportunity available for a German speaking Help Desk Agent in Pretoria, South Africa. A city filled with friendly people and adventure why wouldn’t anybody want to work in this stunning city? Pretoria is situated close to a lot of top attractions and wildlife. When you feel a bit blue, adventure awaits in less than an hour, ranging from tours, river rafting, skydiving and so much more!
Your main duties as the German speaking Help Desk Agent in Pretoria, will be to provide user support and customer service on company-supported computer applications and platforms. Troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action.
Your key job responsibilities as the German speaking Help Desk Agent in Pretoria, South Africa will include:
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Advise user on appropriate action
- Administer help desk software
- Redirect problems to correct resource
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- Prepare activity reports
- Inform management of recurring problems
Requirements for this German speaking Help Desk Agent job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Fluent in German and English
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment
- Knowledge of relevant call tracking applications
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices
- Related experience and training in troubleshooting and providing help desk support
Initiate International is a specialist recruitment agency for Tech, Digital Marketing, Online Gaming, as well as Executive jobs globally. We also supply companies with sought after foreign language speakers, specifically within the Gaming and BPO industries.
Initiate International was established in 2007 in Cape Town, South Africa with the desire to offer a new and dynamic style of recruitment service. Our mission is simple: to deliver the highest standards of recruitment service through a consultative approach. We take the time to find out what you are looking for, whether it be in your next career move or in your next recruitment requirement. We understand how important culture fit is, and make it one of our primary targets to match the job seeker to the culture of a company, not just the job spec.
We have offices in South Africa, Asia, Europe and the UK with planned expansion into the US market in 2019.