Are you fluent in German? We have a job opportunity available for a German speaking Call Centre Customer Support Advisor in Pretoria, South Africa. Our client is famous in the Technological Automotive Industry and is a world-wide known brand. Working in the Administrative Capital of Pretoria is ideal for a quiet, down to earth type of person as the offices are situated in a peaceful area of the city. Keen to know more? Keep reading.
As the German speaking Call Centre Customer Support Advisor in Pretoria, South Africa, your main duties will be to perform a defined range of skilled operations in mostly German and English, you will also be taking inbound calls and/or inbound emails and solving simple customer queries or creating cases to be handed over to a Case Manager.
Your key job responsibilities as the German speaking Call Centre Customer Support Advisor in Pretoria, South Africa will include:
- Receive calls and answer customer email queries
- Work and build relationship in a team consisting of local and international staff members at different locations
- Work in a customer contact centre environment
- Respond to inbound customer contact
- Conduct outbound customer contact
- Provide excellent quality customer service
- Manage work priorities and professional development
- Manage workplace relationships in a contact centre
- Open service requests that must be referred to the country Customer relations Centre (CRC) – ask all the relevant questions so that the CRC Case Manager can start working on the case without contacting the customer again
Requirements for this German speaking Call Centre Customer Support Advisor job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Fluent in German and English (read, write and speak), on a business level
- Proven successful customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate at least at an intermediate level with experience using Microsoft Office products
- Provide clear, professional and accurate written responses to customers when requested, using standard letters where appropriate and email
- Ability to seek advice or escalate issues when necessary
- Reliability and strong work ethics
Initiate International is a specialist recruitment agency for Tech, Digital Marketing, Online Gaming, as well as Executive jobs globally. We also supply companies with sought after foreign language speakers, specifically within the Gaming and BPO industries.
Initiate International was established in 2007 in Cape Town, South Africa with the desire to offer a new and dynamic style of recruitment service. Our mission is simple: to deliver the highest standards of recruitment service through a consultative approach. We take the time to find out what you are looking for, whether it be in your next career move or in your next recruitment requirement. We understand how important culture fit is, and make it one of our primary targets to match the job seeker to the culture of a company, not just the job spec.
We have offices in South Africa, Asia, Europe and the UK with planned expansion into the US market in 2019.