Are you a natural leader and a good communicator? In the supervisor role, you will be responsible for handling the team’s tasks and assignments and making sure employees are appropriately performing assigned tasks. A key element of this role is to oversee the efficient, effective performance of job duties. Success in this role is measured by keeping output quality and costs within acceptable levels.
Our client is working with companies that belong to the top 500 business companies in the sectors IT, telecommunications, ecommerce, automotive, and financial services. They are a multicultural company collaborating with employees from over 29 different nationalities. They offer a great work environment, modern offices, a dynamic and young approach, with true career opportunities.
Your role as a Supervisor:
• Give agents feedback on their individual performance preferably on a weekly basis to improve and motivate their daily work
• Motivate as a team leader controlling turnover and retaining potential and motivated team members
• Organize weekly meetings to give feedback on team performance, inform on new procedures, upcoming changes
• Manage all disciplinary issues effectively (with oral warning and requesting HR with written ones)
• Ask management to hire new agent(s) either to substitute or to complete the team using concrete metrics• Organize schedule
• Updating agent´s details in the system.
• Offer support in critical problems.
• Native Dutch and a strong level of English
• Working knowledge of IT Platform, equipment, and applications: Windows/MS Office/ internet configuration
• Business knowledge and commercial awareness• Strong communication skills
• Ability to implement and manage change
• Follow the security rules of the company
Schedule: Mon to Fri 9:00 – 18:00 h
Hybrid: 3 days at the office and 2 at home
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries
We are professional Nordic recruitment specialists focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Our ambition is to match the most exciting jobs around the world with candidates from the Nordic region.
Our Candidates apply for jobs because of their unique language or competence. We find the best solutions to suit every client’s needs when it comes to advertising available positions and to build a relationship and visibility to our seeking candidates.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a fresh company hungry to become the largest Recruitment agency in the Nordic region that specialize in finding talent with specific Nordic languages. The goal is to become the “go to” agency for Nordic speaking recruitment solutions.
We aspire to be best at what we do and will always find new solutions that attract our clients and candidates.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide currently holds over 30 years of recruitment experience between all its partners and has already become a valuable recruitment extension to many businesses worldwide.
Further to our experience in working with Nordic languages we make most our placements within the commercial sector which includes Customer Service, Sales, IT, Management, Financial, Legal, HR, Marketing, and many more white-collar style positions but give us a job description and person specification and we will use all our resources to fill it.
Tomorrow is a new day!