Are you a true people person who gets kicks out of solving problems? Our client is now looking for Dutch-speaking customer support gurus to join their team in Malta!
Meet the client:
They are a diverse and fast-growing online casino operator active in regulated markets with offices based in Malta, Estonia and The Netherlands. You can now join their dynamic, capable and enthusiastic team!
Due to the continued growth and success of their brands, they are now searching for more A-class talents to join their mission to build the next iGaming giant!
Job Overview & Responsibilities:
- Providing fast, accurate, personal and polite advice and product knowledge to customers via phone, e-mail and live chat.
- Keeping track of player accounts.
- Handling occasional supportive tasks from our other departments. This is a great opportunity to get to know the business from different angles and to grow professionally!
- Our specialists work 8-hour shifts including mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays. ( No night shifts )
Who are we looking for:
- A native Dutch with a good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- A service-minded person willing to do his / her utmost to solve customers' queries effectively - while even enjoying the process.
- Solution-minded problem solver.
- A flexible team player who is able to work independently.
- Customer service experience is a plus, but you don’t need experience in the gaming business. They provide full training for all their employees.
What they offer:
- A hybrid working model with 2 days working from our fabulous office and up to 3 days working from home;
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications;
- Brand new offices;
- Private parking;
- Health insurance;
- Wellbeing and fitness allowance;
- Employee assistance program;
- Birthday wishes with something special;
- Weekly office lunches and daily nibbles such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
MULTILINGUAL JOBS WORLDWIDE
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 4 years, we have recruited and helped over 2000 multilingual speakers in their native language to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Want to work abroad? Get in touch!