We are looking for a Hebrew speaker to start an exciting opportunity as a Video Content Analyst in Lisbon, Portugal!
Recently, we have seen streaming companies and websites taking viewers from classical TV into new services and devices. This project is the important task of Video Content Analysts for the best-loved video streaming website in the world!
You will be part of a multicultural team based in Lisbon, where you will provide outstanding multi-channel support to users of the service.
- Must have either valid EU passport or Portugal Residency Card
- Ability to work independently
- Good communication skills, both verbal and oral
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Be organized and able to manage time and tasks efficiently
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently and to a high standard
- Have a neutral mindset towards different video content that needs classification, regardless of the content itself
- Result-oriented, self-motivated, independent and inquisitive
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and team oriented environment
- Interested in social media and current events.
- Openness to work flexible hours as required (may include evenings, weekends and/or holidays) / Shifts: 8AM to 8M / Monday to Sunday
- ● Review user flagging reports regarding website content
- ● Understand and remain up-to-date with client’s policies and guidelines
- ● Analyze and identify content that is not in compliance with requirements and flag for action in a timely manner
- ● Review the reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
- ● Recognize trends and patterns, and escalate issues outside of the established policies
- ● Use market specific knowledge and insights to spot and scope solutions to improve the support of user community
- ● Review sensitive content, sometimes involving graphic or otherwise disturbing subjects
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Professional development and clear career path
- Training & development opportunities
*Relocation support is offered only to international candidates joining us from abroad!
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
MULTILINGUAL JOBS WORLDWIDE
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 4 years, we have recruited and helped over 2000 multilingual speakers in their native language to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Want to work abroad? Get in touch!