Represent a top automotive brand whilst taking advantage of your German language skills and discovering Greece!
Are you familiar with customer service and provide excellent technical support? Then join our team in Greece and work for our Customer Service Team in Athens!
Would you like to deliver high-class service to your clients whilst experiencing all that the beautiful country of historical Greece has to offer?
This job is for technology, culture and history enthusiasts!
You will be providing Customer Support and Roadside Assistance to customers from Germany, Austria & Switzerland.
There is a Work-from-home option that is offered to candidates living in Athens or available to relocate.
The main requirements:
• You will be assisting customers when they have queries/technical difficulties
• You will be the first line of assistance and you will redirect the customers if you can not assist.
• You will build up lasting relationships with the clients to retain customers
• You will offer top quality service and ensure that the customer is satisfied
• You will work in a team to continuously improve the company work flow
• The opportunity to experience Greece as one of their own!
• Complete relocation support (flight ticket to Greece, 4-week hotel accommodation, pick-up & drop, assistance finding an apartment, real estate fee covered by us)
• Monthly salary of 1200 Euros + 2 extra salaries per year + up to 100€ performance bonus per month
• Private Health Insurance
• Numerous benefits and discounts
• New starters will participate in a 2 week training, as well as guidance on providing troubleshooting and technical solutions by certified instructors
• Professional growth & development opportunities
Wondering about the cost of living in Greece? We have your back:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
It’s helpful to have a picture of what life there will cost.
Click here to read up on the costs of living in Greece.
Does this sound interesting? Did this job ad make your heart beat faster?
Then apply today by sending us your English CV!
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 4 years, we have recruited and helped over 2000 multilingual speakers in their native language to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Want to work abroad? Get in touch!