Client Accountant, Sliema
Our client is looking for a partly or fully qualified client accountant with hands-on experience and an interest in
managing a portfolio of international clients.
· Responsible for a portfolio of clients, handling accounting and other related duties
· Preparation of financial statements and liaising with auditors
· Tax reporting, payments and liaising with tax authorities
· Preparation of VAT Returns and compliance
· Acting as a liaison to a portfolio of clients and addressing their queries
· Possess an Accounting Qualification (University Masters in Accountancy/ Bachelor’s Degree with Honours / ACCA.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in a client accounting role.
· Fluency in English language.
· Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office. Previous working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics/ Business Central plus is an asset.
· Have a sound knowledge of the IFRS and GAPSME reporting standards.
· A positive attitude and strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal.
· Has the ability to work and perform under pressure.
· Efficient and have a great eye for detail.
· Able to work on own initiative and in a team whilst also adhering to deadlines.
· bonus review every six months.
· salary review every year.
· internal training.
· budget for courses.
· external training.
· hybrid working hours.
· help with work permit.
· health insurance.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team.
We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal.