Java – Kotlin Developer, Malta
Our client, a leading B2B Software Development company is currently looking for Backend Developers on a Mid or Senior Level to join and be part of their team.
Whilst new software development will be using Kotlin, it is a modern, concise and safe language accessible to all developers, especially those experienced in Java.
· Be part of a team of backend developers working on building and maintain microservices to handle platform business logic, using Kotlin and Spring Boot.
· Building all parts of said platform through business logic, external APIs, admin APIs, integrations with external providers and real-time integrations with other internal systems (Middleware, Data Platform etc).
· Participating in code reviewing, planning and task estimation techniques.
· Ease operations through collaboration with engineers in the team to gather knowledge on business requirements.
· Identifying and improve processes and systems.
· Integration with third party systems allowing for a larger amount of products on the platform.
· Minimum of 2-3 years experience using Java.
· Minimum 1 year experience using Spring Framework.
· Basic GIT knowledge is mandatory.
· Experience working in a Scrum team.
· Degree in Computer Science or similar qualifications.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability and willingness to acquire and adapt quickly to new skills and technologies.
· Great problem solving skills with an eye for detail.
Considered as an Asset :
· Relocation Package.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team.
We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal.