ITALIAN TRAVEL ADVISER
Our Client, a company based in Brno that sell flight tickets, is expanding their teams and looking for a Italian speaking Travel agent.
When working for this company you will find an amazing international environment and you will be the primary contact for customers.
· The Customer Service Consultants are the primary contact for our customers.
· They answer questions regarding the flight reservations, cancellations and online check in via phone.
· The calls are handled in Croatian or Serbian and English.
· Fluent knowledge of Italian Language and English.
· Good communication skills.
· Flexibility and stress tolerance.
· Spirit and eagerness to learn new skills.
· Good PC skills.
· Good international environment.
· Career Progression and opportunities to grow - Less calls and opportunities to do different tasks.
· Different activities and events, HR department does it great for the employees.
· Flight discounts.
· Specific Booking software Training.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal.