Appropriate qualification and/or experience attained through previous appointments, service and/or study.
• An equivalent level of expertise and experience to undertake the role
• Proven successful Sales Record
• Understanding of the sales processes
• Ability to actively develop sales leads.
• Beginner to Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
• Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team
• Delivering a high level of productivity through effective time management and by identifying opportunities to
maximize sales (up-sell/cross-sell), by classifying and recommending appropriate packages.
• Delivering premium customer service and representing a culture and environment that is willing to go ‘above and
• Make outbound and receive inbound calls as required to communicate the value of the packages by delivering an
enthusiastic pitch that follows the script(s) provided.
• Be enthusiastic, passionate, and motivated to succeed through learning and following direction.
• Deliver compliant information by following the provided approved script to ensure the client understands the value of
• Maintain accurate records of all client and potential client details, by utilizing the tools, technology and processes
• Ensure complaints are dealt with in an empathetic and resolution orientated manner.
• Participate in and support departmental promotions and initiatives.
• Undertake other duties which may be negotiated from time to time with the Manager/Supervisor
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal.