We are looking for a Technical Customer Support Representative to provide a high technical customer support for our client, who is a leading global specialist in inverters systems for photovoltaic technology.
In this occasion, we are looking for a Technical Customer Support Representative with a native level of German and advanced English and who would be available to work in Spain.
- Permanent full-time contract.
- Working hours from 9 to 17.
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package if needed.
- 4 weeks training under contract.
- Training hours from 8 to 16.
- Office based work with a later possibility of working remote.
- Answer and/or solve technical questions or problems posed by customers in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Identify and analyze the technical issue of the customer by showing active listening and asking clear and concise questions.
- Provide good customer service with the aid of high-quality technical knowledge and the technical knowledge gained from the internal training and support systems.
- Per each customer contact gather and document all relevant information into the system to ensure a high level of service is delivered.
- Fluency in German (C1/C2)
- Intermediate level of English
- Possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills to simplify technical language for non-technical users
- Demonstrate patience when communicating and solving issues
- Keep up with the latest IT and tech-related trends
If you think that your profile fits the position and you want to try the experience, do not hesitate to contact us.
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal.