Our clients belong to the top 500 business companies in the sectors IT, telecommunications, e-commerce, automotive, and financial services.
We are a multicultural company collaborating with employees from over 29 different nationalities.
We offer a great work environment, modern offices, a dynamic and young approach, with true career opportunities.
Our office is located in the heart of Benalmádena.
Your future project
Let’s join one of the biggest brands in the Tech Industry, providing services to many different companies from all around the world and helping them to reach their goals!
- Execute and achieve sales quota and targets.
- Identification and qualification of prospects and deciders in the targeted companies
- Focus on driving profitability through proactive management.
- Track, manage, and report ongoing activity relative to sales pipeline.
- Reviewing level of client satisfaction and escalating issues when necessary.
- Communicate client feedback to appropriate parties for follow upon potential business.
- Timely response and resolution of incoming customer or partner calls regarding, customer inquiries and request.
- Prepare commercial and technical service proposals and ensure such proposals are technically and commercially sound.
- To manage a closed list of business accounts to achieve quota and growth targets.
- Focus on proactive outbound calling to build relationships with accounts and drive incremental sales
- Lease with local commercial teams to optimize promotions and feedback customer needs.
- Native Swiss-German + advanced level of English
- Solid Sales Background.
- Achievement and goal oriented.
- Good computer skills.
- Previous experience in Sales B2B.
- Previous experience working with channel is a plus
- Motivated and self-starter
- Follow the security rules of the company
- Office presence: 100% in Valencia or Barcelona (No hybrid possibility the first 6 months at least)
- Working hours per week: 39hrs
- Working shift: 08:00 – 17:30hr (1 hr lunch)
- Base salary: 35.000 Euros gross per year
- Bonus: 10,000 Euros gross Per year (after the trial period)
- Food card: 1,540 euros per year
- Help to get your Spanish documents (NIE, social security and bank account)
- Accommodation is possible for up to 6 months (not entire flat but a room in one of Webhelp flats)
- Relocation package: Up to 1000Euros
About Us - Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 4 years, we have recruited and helped over 2000 multilingual speakers in their native language to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Want to work abroad? Get in touch!