The Customer Service Shift Supervisor looks after shifts for the Customer Service Team when no manager is available, they are a point of escalation for CSR’s and Customers alike and should be truly expert in their product knowledge of sports and casino. They should also have a thorough knowledge of “back office” systems including but not limited to VC Portal, Zendesk, Cascade, RAMP and Tableau.
To carry out chat and email quality reviews for the Customer Service Team and present them to the agent along with other standard KPIs such as quality reviews and time keeping etc
To help design and manage the rota for the team, ensuring optimum cover at busy times, taking into account sporting events and making sure that all overtime etc is accurately recorded, arrange for salaries to be processed and overtime etc to be paid.
Help ensure that the customer service offered by the customer service team is of a high standard and that CSAT and other quality measurements reflect this.
Day to day management of customer service team and other Ad Hoc tasks including reports, checks, helping with customer service tasks and other daily requirements.
Ensuring customer chats and emails are answered accurately and exceeding customers’ expectations within the target timescales,
· Helping make sure that SLA’s are met and target NPS is reached
· Quality checking the team and one’s own work to ensure high standards are met.
· Making sure that the CS team provide excellent customer service across all products in an expedient manner.
· Identifying, researching, and resolving customer issues using the various websites available.
· Being self-motivated and using one’s own initiative to be able to utilize the internet and other freely available resources to improve knowledge and help customers.
· Helping new starters and less experienced team members, by way of one-on-one and group training when required
· Consulting and following standard procedures to ensure consistency throughout the team – highlighting any issues with process/policies to Management
· Working as part of a team to improve the overall performance of the customer service team.
· Providing support and guidance for the team, making sure that both good and poor performance is recognized
· Managing the Team rota
· Ad Hoc tasks such as translations, research etc for the Operations Teams
· At least 1 years experience in a gaming contact center or similar role
· Organized and methodical
· Ability to motivate team and make sure that basic rules are kept to whilst managing shift
· Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications.
· Professional verbal and written communication skills.
· Good sports knowledge and basic understanding of betting terms.
· Excellent timekeeping skills.
· Great communication skills across all levels.
· Shift pattern of 40 hours per week, could be any shift between 10.00am and 10.00pm to maintain management cover and subject to change, initial shifts will be 13:00 to 21:00 with an hour for lunch however the team will grow with the business and eventually 24/7 shift cover will be required.
· There will be a requirement to work extra hours during busy sporting events.
· Flexibility to change shifts at short notice especially when management cover is required.