Danish speaking customer Support Technical Agent to Dublin
About us: out client, in partnership with their client, is currently recruiting for a new team member to join their team on-site the their office in Dublin. This is an exciting opportunity to kick-start and develop your career in the professional IT and Customer Service field with one of America’s largest IT Giants.
About the role: As a Customer Service Technical Agent, you will provide 1st level support to commercial customers across Europe. The support delivered is Business to Business (B2B) only and the customers contact you directly with their IT queries by phone, E-mail or logging a Web Ticket. This is a great opportunity to start or develop your career further in IT and work with a big brand company. You will gain vast exposure to different parts of a global business including service management, 2nd level support, technical resolver groups, quality control and finance. You will build valuable transferable skills in customer service, IT troubleshooting, problem determination, teamwork, and quality control.
• Customer Contact: via phone, e-mail and Web Tickets.
• Documentation: Documenting information in the ticketing systems and providing the customer with information and updates.
• Quality: Follow quality guidelines to ensure customer service is delivered at a standard that matches the quality of the company brand.
• Problem Determination: Access to knowledge databases and various tools to determine the source of the problem you are faced with. You will troubleshoot through remote takeover or by guiding the customer through their issues.
• Fluent in English and Danish (written and oral)
• Any previous work experience and/or education in IT is desired
• Recent work experience and professional understanding of customer service
• Able to work in a team and team and personal related targets
• EU citizenship or in possession of an Irish Visa Stamp
Relocation package offered (500 EUR). Limited accommodation offered in the beginning.
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
We are professional Nordic recruitment specialists focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Our ambition is to match the most exciting jobs around the world with candidates from the Nordic region.
Our Candidates apply for jobs because of their unique language or competence. We find the best solutions to suit every client’s needs when it comes to advertising available positions and to build a relationship and visibility to our seeking candidates.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a fresh company hungry to become the largest Recruitment agency in the Nordic region that specialize in finding talent with specific Nordic languages. The goal is to become the “go to” agency for Nordic speaking recruitment solutions.
We aspire to be best at what we do and will always find new solutions that attract our clients and candidates.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide currently holds over 30 years of recruitment experience between all its partners and has already become a valuable recruitment extension to many businesses worldwide.
Further to our experience in working with Nordic languages we make most our placements within the commercial sector which includes Customer Service, Sales, IT, Management, Financial, Legal, HR, Marketing, and many more white-collar style positions but give us a job description and person specification and we will use all our resources to fill it.
Tomorrow is a new day!