Reporting to the EDD Team Leader, acts as part of a Due Diligence team to ensure adherence to remote gambling licensing objectives and Know Your Customer (KYC) obligations.
- Responsible for maintaining AML processes, including enhanced due diligence and customer VIP profiling, assessing (and validating as appropriate) level and source of funds/wealth.
- Responsible for adhering to Anti Money Laundering policies and procedures including making assessments on how, and when, to interact with customers including recording, and reviewing all contact made with rationales.
- Contact customers, where appropriate to ascertain affordability, verify source of funds/wealth and request further information and documentation.
- Ensure that all incoming queries are dealt with accurately and in a timely manner.
- Native German speaker
- 3+ years online gaming experience within CS/VIP or Compliance departments.
- Understanding of German and MGA licencing requirements.
- Demonstrates ability to monitor, report on, and make recommendations on players based on set criteria, thresholds and triggers.
- Strong communication skills, and ability to influence all levels to ensure the Compliance department always operates within a compliant framework
- Comfortable using range of softwareprograms including MS Office.
- An extremely well organised individual, able to prioritise, multi-task and deliver tasks to deadlines.
- Confident telephone manner with the ability to communicate with customers in a clear and positive way.
Salary 30,000 Euroes - 32,000 Euros + bonus and big company benefits