Head of Casino
We are looking for a Head of Casino to own and lead our casino product. Your focus and responsibility will be to deliver an industry leading casino product built on our proprietary platform. Delivering strategic leadership for product development, commercial partnerships, operational efficiency and overall business growth. You are product driven and a team leader, knowledgeable of the casino vertical, understanding market differences and customer desires. Within this new and exciting role, you will report into the CCO and will be responsible for all aspects of the casino KPIs, daily operations, product roadmap, product marketing and live casino.
To develop the industry leading B2B casino product. Truly centred and optimised for the player experience and entertainment. Data driven, resulting in the delivery of personalised content they want to play, at the right time, with the right presentation.
We do this by optimising the high-quality integrations between providers and our technological advanced platform. Consuming this content and utilising our personalised and predictive delivery systems, to create a unique and relevant gaming experience. All of which is delivered through our in-house custom-built CMS. Scalable technology is at our core and is how we achieve our vision.
- Full ownership of the Casino Games and Live Casino product portfolio with focus on creating innovative, market leading and disruptive products.
- Leading the casino strategy and managing the product team that delivers it.
- Own the Casino games product roadmap having final sign off on game mechanics, user flows and detailed specifications.
- Support the product managers in prioritising and refining individual product backlogs for assigned products, balancing the business needs of stakeholders and players.
- Support product managers and product owners when collaborating with cross-functional teams, customers and stakeholders including; design, architecture, AWS personalisation, development of CMS and user entertainment.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and customers across the organisation to inform the Casino Games vision, strategy, features, and prioritisation.
- Collaborate with Compliance team to ensure all products meet the required jurisdictional compliance whilst always maintaining consideration of responsible gambling and social responsibility.
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence team to secure data points that measure product success and efficient reporting.
- Manage strategic third-party relationships with suppliers where necessary in collaboration with the Games Partnership team.
- A proven track record as a Senior Product Leader or similar role within Online Casino Games (Slots Games, Table Games, Live Casino).
- A passion for online casino content and creating a truly positive customer experience.
- A customer-centric mindset supported by focus on consistent product improvement.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire teams/stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment.
- Great organisational skills and a proven ability to proactively manage time effectively when handling multiple simultaneous initiatives.
- Creative flair and knowledge of game play.
- Exceptional eye for detail with an ability to critique in a constructive and precise way. Creative flair.
- Hands-on experience managing a product team throughout all stages of the product lifecycle.
- The ability to use data driven decision making.
- A balance of technical knowledge and business acumen.
- Experience of people management.
- Product Manager qualifications a plus.