Are you the Customer Experience Specialist to power our newest European E-commerce player? Our client has reinvented wholesale through creating a digital marketplace and connecting independent retailers and brands to local consumers worldwide.
We are on the hunt for customer rock stars that speak French natively.
Our client continued objective is to deliver the most impactful Customer Experience through our highly educated and energetic people with the goal to increase customer loyalty.
As a part of the team, your purpose is plain and simple:
WOW your customer. You are a star in troubleshooting and work with a solution-oriented mindset. With your outstanding communication skills, enthusiastic attitude, and empathetic mentality, you are the right person to take on outbound calls and inspire customers with the focus on retention! In collaboration with your teammates, you work towards that one goal: To provide the best possible customer experience to customers and give them the WOW feeling!
The WOW Experience:
● The adventure of your lifetime in sunny Valencia, Spain
● The chance to make an impact for our brands and company
● An incredible, international community of like-minded young professionals
● The opportunity to grow into other roles within weWow and to continuously develop yourself both professionally and personally
● The chance to fully embrace the Spanish culture through Spanish classes or trying delicious Valencian paellas
● Support with moving to a new country and familiarizing yourself with the Spanish administration
● The opportunity to work remotely
How you’ll WOW:
● You will be focussing on outbound calls re-attracting brands and retailers to the E-commerce platform
● You have a sales driven attitude and seek for creative solutions
● By being an authentic representative of the client and serving its community of customers with the WOW-factor
● You are super customer friendly and can excite the customers and ensure loyalty and retention
Who are you?
● A communicative professional with a positive mindset for driving customer satisfaction and loyalty
● You have a Bachelor’s degree or university degree
● You are a good listener, and you have an opportunity-focused mindset
● You have a European nationality or work visa for Spain
● You are eager and ready for the challenge of your lifetime
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 4 years, we have recruited and helped over 2000 multilingual speakers in their native language to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Want to work abroad? Get in touch!