Our client is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. They employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
They do business with people, for people. They want their employees to be inspired and motivated. The main goal is to make them proud to belong to this business through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
With more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work, AENOR and Top Employer), they are now looking for French Sales Representatives for a new and exciting client!
- Build a quality pipeline Database Day by day
- Utilizing tools (including Linkedin Sales Navigator) to routinely extract contacts and create accurate and targeted lists of prospects. Finding the right person within the SMB segment
Pitsh eSignAnywhere to the right people, generate interest into the solution.
- Qualified prospects
- Follow up on market leads - proactively calling, emailing and connecting with prospects to arrange Demos, sales meetings
- Create the opportunity, make it progress into the funnel and close it
- Send all the opportunities found in companies with >250 employees
- French native speaker
- English level B2
- Experience in consultative sales and database management
- Close and personalized service
- Influence and persuasion skills
- Effective resolutions of doubts and queries
- Full-time (39 hours/week) and permanent contract, from Monday to Friday
- Relocation package including:
- Flight ticket
- Taxi to the airport
- Taxi from the airport in Spain to your new accommodation
- PCR test cost compensation
- Accommodation in a nice individual studio
- Intense specific sales training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
MULTILINGUAL JOBS WORLDWIDE
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 4 years, we have recruited and helped over 2000 multilingual speakers in their native language to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Want to work abroad? Get in touch!