As a Customer Support Advisor, you will be part of a dedicated team based in our Cape Town office. Reporting into one of our Customer Support Team Leaders, this role has the primary responsibility for overseeing inbound and outbound services (telephone, email, LIVE Chat and social media), you will also be responsible for the quality of service offered to our players, enhancing the customer experience and deliver a first-class customer service.
The Sportsbook CS team will operate 24/7 365 and this role will be working an average 40 hours a week, largely dictated by the sporting events calendar.
- Respond professionally to a range of live chat queries across multiple customers via our customer service software
- Take inbound calls from new and existing customers providing solutions and supporting bet queries
- Listen, probe and investigate enquiries to determine the underlying needs of the customer
- Communicate in a prompt, polite and clear manner
- Address any issues of conflict or complaint
- Remain vigilant of any suspicious activity and escalate accordingly
- Ability to speak and understand Dutch language
- Previous customer service and problem solving experience
- Previous experience of working within the betting, gaming or sports sector would be an advantage, however, candidates with a genuine interest in sports, betting and gaming will also be considered
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to identify the customer issue adapting approach accordingly.
- Be IT literate with good written communication skills
- Flexibility, drive and an enthusiasm to succeed
What we can offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Performance bonus
- Onsite gym