We are looking for an outgoing and reliable Office Manager to join our team. This role will support
with the day to day running of the HR function and provide general adminstrative support to our
Senior Management and various teams within our different locations.
You will report to the HR Director and be based in Malta.
As an Office Manager you will undertake a variety of administrative tasks and ensure that our
people have adequate support to work efficiently in our different locations.
• Handle day to day HR administrative tasks, some of the main tasks include:
• Supporting the Hiring Managers and HR Director with the hiring process;
• Administrative tasks related to onboarding and terminations;
• Administering HR Systems, such as BambooHR, Udemy, TravelPerk etc.;
• IT assets & coordinating new equipment.
• Support with the planning of training and company social events.
• Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the Senior Management.
• Planning meetings and assist in the preparation of meetings, such as collating
pre-work for meetings, minute taking etc.
• Manage the centralisation of Company Contracts and is responsible for contract
renewal notification and management.
• Oversee and support with the centralisation of our internal Process Documentation
for all departments.
• Support the Finance team with the management of invoices and archiving.
• Responsible for the smooth running of our Malta office.
• Other ad-hoc tasks related to the role.
• Business proficiency in English is necessary.
• Business proficiency in French and/or Dutch is an asset.
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Outlook, MS Word and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
• At least 2 years experience working in an office environment.