We are looking to hire a talented Creative Designer to join our driven team. You will be working
closely with other departments, for the creation and execution of UX and digital products, digital
and print design for our Sports Betting brand.
This role reports to our Brand & Design Manager and is based in Malta.
• Oversee assigned design projects, from conception to delivery, producing a wide
range of assets including, but not limited to, emails, banners, onsite promotion pages, landing
pages and print material.
• Design draft visuals and execute final work.
• Create repetitive visuals depending on language.
• Refine images, typography and layouts/compositions.
• Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services.
• Increase user friendliness in digital products.
• Ensure brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects.
• Liaise with marketing, CRM, Design Lead and Line Manager to ensure their design
needs are met and that deadlines are adhered to.
• Consistently meet deadlines with relevant, on-brand, visually engaging designs.
• Manage the design process from request to delivery, maximizing efficiency so that
the design team also has time and scope for creativity.
• Managing daily tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
• Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects.
• Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
• Minimum of two years, proven work experience as a Graphic Designer or similar role.
• iGaming experience.
• A portfolio of completed design projects.
• Skilled in the use of image editing software, Adobe CC (Photoshop and Adobe
• Designing Illustrations considered an asset.
• Other applicable skills such as InDesign, After Effects and others.
• Basic knowledge in web design principles and CSS, HTML, Wordpress.
• Video and 3D skills considered a plus.
• Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and
• Fanatical attention to visual details.
• Able to work under pressure with an ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with
internal and external stakeholders.
• Qualification in Design, Visual Arts, UI/UX or relevant field.
• Experience in Bannerflow or a similar tool will be considered an asset.
What you will get
• Working with a great team of people were teamwork, support and learning are our
• Working within a dynamic and fast paced industry.