If you’re interested in being part of an international Marketing Team, passionate about sports or
casino, have great attention to detail and are comfortable working proactively and on your own
initiative – this is the role for you.
This role reports to the CRM manager.
Together with the CRM team, you are responsible for handling day to day CRM operational execution:
• Management of tailored and targeted key campaigns aimed at retaining and/or
reactivating players by user relevant communication channels such as on-site messaging, email, SMS,
Web Push and App notification.
• Assistance for promotional content creation as well as design briefs.
• Development & scheduling of campaigns based on specific customer profiles and
betting behaviour and continuously optimising through a test and learn approach.
• Providing support with reporting and campaign data analysis to monitor the success
of communication campaigns.
• Supporting with translations from English to French and French to English.
• Updating the website on a daily basis (CMS / banners).
• Working closely with Marketing, Content, Design, QA and Customer Service teams to
maintain excellent communication and coordination.
• Highlighting and escalating any issues to the right channels.
• Become an expert in the CRM systems used and highlight any potential improvement
points or issues.
• Have a strong team ethic, working effectively as part of a team.
• Business proficiency in English is a requirement.
• Proficiency (native language) in French, both written and spoken.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
• Great organisation and time management skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent team player and communicator.
• Previous experience in online Sports or Casino, or a similar role would be an asset.
• Passionate about sports, online casino or both.
• Embraces continuous learning.
What you will get
• Fabulous office and work environment in one of Malta’s prime locations.
• Working with a great team of people where teamwork, support and learning are our
• On the job training by skilled people who have sound experience in the industry.
• Competitive remuneration package and relocation support to Malta is available.