Head of Marketing - Finland
iGaming industry - Malta
Are you passionate about Marketing and ready to make the difference in our highly successful Finland team?
Then this opportunity to become the new Head of Marketing - Finland is not to be missed!
Objective of the role is to ensure that our iGaming client on the Finnish Market is meeting or exceeding budgeted volumes of new customers and develops the Brand Health for the portfolio of brands.
The Head of Marketing is responsible for coordinating and optimising the 360 marketing plan for the market with local adaption of Social Media, Content, PR, Affiliate, SEO and other channels for the market.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
"Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life with us can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator, and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in."
Our client in Malta is a successful iGaming company, having its origins in Sweden. This is an amazing opportunity for someone that has strong knowledge of marketing in Finland, from all aspects. Ideally the applicant would also be familiar with iGaming marketing regulations in Finland. Our client offers an unique opportunity to continue one's growth and career abroad in beautiful Malta, with great benefits and offering also a full relocation package for those relocating from abroad.
YOU'RE GOOD AT:
• You are a highly structured, hands-on, multi-tasking marketer with a clear ability to focus on results and return of investment.
• A very strong sense of ownership of your areas of work.
• You are able to work independently and make decisions in order to reach our targets.
• You are a strong communicator in English and have perfect Finnish language skills.
• Minimum four years of experience from B2C marketing.
• Strong understanding and experience of online marketing and e-commerce.
• A commercial and result oriented mindset, understanding of delivering target expectations.
• A good understanding, and experience in buying media. This experience could be either directly or via a media agency.
• Tracking and evaluating campaigns; ability to pull data and analyze it.
• Proven track record of executing creative and highly efficient marketing campaigns.
• A higher degree in marketing or other relevant field experience is a plus.
• Interest in, and knowledge of, online gambling in general is desirable.
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
• Ensure strong local adaptations of a multi-brand portfolio strategy
• Drive synergies across brands in planning and execution
• Provide structured input into Brand Strategy and creative development for the Finnish market
• Structure Best Practice thinking and ensure knowledge integration into local market planning
• Coach team members to forefront thinking and leading edge execution
• Ensure high quality and a 360-approach in execution of marketing plans by brand
• Ensure a high performing local team through adequate staffing and development
• Lead marketing planning in collaboration with central teams and ensure strong planning and execution processes
• Co-operate with business teams to ensure 360 approach to campaigns
• Ensure adequate business and local market intelligence reporting and analysis
• Ensure strong local execution of global strategic initiatives and marketing assets/creative
Does it sound like the challenge you have been looking for? Contact us today!
About Us - Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company, specializing in connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with companies from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest recruitment agency in the Nordic region, where we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 candidates from the Nordic countries, for the dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
We are professional Nordic recruitment specialists focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Our ambition is to match the most exciting jobs around the world with candidates from the Nordic region.
Our Candidates apply for jobs because of their unique language or competence. We find the best solutions to suit every client’s needs when it comes to advertising available positions and to build a relationship and visibility to our seeking candidates.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a fresh company hungry to become the largest Recruitment agency in the Nordic region that specialize in finding talent with specific Nordic languages. The goal is to become the “go to” agency for Nordic speaking recruitment solutions.
We aspire to be best at what we do and will always find new solutions that attract our clients and candidates.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide currently holds over 30 years of recruitment experience between all its partners and has already become a valuable recruitment extension to many businesses worldwide.
Further to our experience in working with Nordic languages we make most our placements within the commercial sector which includes Customer Service, Sales, IT, Management, Financial, Legal, HR, Marketing, and many more white-collar style positions but give us a job description and person specification and we will use all our resources to fill it.
Tomorrow is a new day!