Marketing Manager: Sportsbook
Our client, a leader within the Crypto space is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager or Director-level marketer to cross-sell their existing casino player base into sports betting, develop & maintain a content strategy for acquiring and maintaining new customers.
• Identify customer segments of opportunity to market in our existing database and for
• Lead customer acquisition campaigns by identifying platforms, channels, and targets for media
buying and partnership outreach
• Champion sportsbook-related product improvements
• Build campaign strategy around key in-market events for popular teams and leagues, and
create/direct engaging content and compelling competitions to acquire and retain sports
• Negotiate promotions with our sportsbook provider to offer compelling incentives that pull
existing players from our competitors
• Sportsbook Revenue / GGR
• Sportsbook Daily Average Wagered
• Active Players
• Recurring Deposits / Average Deposits Per Player
• New Customers Acquired
• Social Engagement
Ideal candidates will have proficiencies in the following:
• Articulate in both written and spoken word, can draft content and communicate clearly
• Self-sufficient with landing page platforms such as Unbounce
• Comfortable using Slack, Trello, and other task management / internal communications tools
• Personable, and displays strong leadership skills, capable of managing others
• Knowledgeable using common marketing analytics platforms, uses data to inform decisions
• Organized and competent in spreadsheeting – creating, digesting, and presenting reports
• Familiarity and self-sufficient using non-enterprise Email / CRM / Automation platforms
• Basic design skills, can use tools like Canva or Bannersnack to create assets in a time-crunch
• Capable of creating campaign briefs to articulate vision and execute cross-team campaigns
Betting Connections was founded at the beginning of 2010 as a response to an identified demand in the market for a true recruitment consultancy within the iGaming industry.
With dedicated recruitment specialist teams for IT, Multilingual and Gaming Specialists; we pride ourselves on our ability to fully understand the needs of both our clients and candidates, building long term relationships that are mutually beneficial to all. We achieve this by investing the time to get to know candidates and clients on a personal level, and by drawing on our extensive knowledge of both the iGaming and recruitment industries. This highly tailored approach to recruitment ensures that we know exactly what individuals are looking for and allows us to match the correct profile to the correct role, helping employers to grow their companies and individuals to develop their careers.
We operate throughout Europe and all of the major iGaming hubs across the globe, providing support for the industry’s leading operators and suppliers. We are 100% committed to making that perfect match between employers and job seekers across all functions within the industry, ranging from entry level to senior level positions.