We are currently looking for a Danish speaking Collections & Disputes Associate to join our client's office in Warszawa!
About our client
Our client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. They combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, our client brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
What will you do?
Perform data entry and research in various systems and tracking tools. Apply knowledge of processes and related systems to assist in identifying, assessing and resolving issues problems. Assess and resolve nonstandard and standard issues or problems. Seek advice and escalate issues when faced with tasks problems outside the scope of the work.
What do we expect from you?
• Fluent Danish and very good English
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational and time-management skills
• MS Office (Excel) skills would be an asset
• Experience in Accounts Receivable Team / Customer Service would be an advantage (but is not required)
What we can offer:
• Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients
• Constant support and clear development path from your first day at the office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace
• Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as developing new skills through various online and in-person workshops
• Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are
• A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life
• Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives
• Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees
• Modern, ecological office in the city centre with a convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at the terrace)
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
We are professional Nordic recruitment specialists focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Our ambition is to match the most exciting jobs around the world with candidates from the Nordic region.
Our Candidates apply for jobs because of their unique language or competence. We find the best solutions to suit every client’s needs when it comes to advertising available positions and to build a relationship and visibility to our seeking candidates.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a fresh company hungry to become the largest Recruitment agency in the Nordic region that specialize in finding talent with specific Nordic languages. The goal is to become the “go to” agency for Nordic speaking recruitment solutions.
We aspire to be best at what we do and will always find new solutions that attract our clients and candidates.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide currently holds over 30 years of recruitment experience between all its partners and has already become a valuable recruitment extension to many businesses worldwide.
Further to our experience in working with Nordic languages we make most our placements within the commercial sector which includes Customer Service, Sales, IT, Management, Financial, Legal, HR, Marketing, and many more white-collar style positions but give us a job description and person specification and we will use all our resources to fill it.
Tomorrow is a new day!