Our client is currently looking for enthusiastic and motivated candidates to join the company in order to work for their customer being recognized as a global leader in providing innovative imaging solutions and technologies that help customers worldwide print, secure and manage information, with ease, efficiency, and unique value.
· You will be responsible in transforming customer support queries in unique experiences.
· Attending to queries and complaints via email and phone
· Providing required information
· Native or Proficient in Swedish (C2)
· Advanced level of English
· Outstanding people skills with a passion to help others
· Background in technical support
· For non-EU applicants, a valid work permit is required
· Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
· Performance bonus
· Relocation package
· Flexible working schedule
· Employee discounts
· Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
· Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives, like wellness program
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal.