Our client is seeking to recruit a full-time energetic Associate to work within their Accountancy and
Back Office units, offering accounting, taxation and consultancy services to an extensive client base.
Clients range from large significant international and national clients as well as numerous smaller
family type businesses.
Services they provide include backoffice services and support such as managing bank accounts,
invoicing, payroll, and other administrative services.
The chosen candidate will need to be driven, hard-working, a good team-player, eager to learn and
up for a challenge. S/he will report to senior colleagues within these teams.
• Assisting in all book-keeping functions including bank reconciliations, posting of invoices and
maintaining all accounts for receivables / payables
• Processing payroll for various clients
• Liaising with clients on all payroll related matters
• Preparation and submission of all employment related documentation to government or
other entities on behalf of clients
• FSS submissions to tax department
• Minimum A' Level Standard of education, AAT diploma or equivalent qualification OR proven
experience of book-keeping or payroll
• Good communication skills as well as fluency in spoken and written English
• Good Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Good organizational skills: able to prioritize, follow up and multi-task
• Strong interpersonal skills - outgoing but assertive when required
• Willingness to learn new skills
• Flexible and resourceful at problem-solving
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Knowledge of Indigo payroll system would be considered an asset
• Knowledge of Sage and Shireburn accounting packages would be considered an asset.
• Possess a clean driving license and own car
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal.