Our client is currently looking for enthusiastic and motivated candidates to join the company in order to work for their customer being recognized as a global leader in providing innovative imaging solutions and technologies that help customers worldwide print, secure and manage information, with ease, efficiency, and unique value.
Lisbon is a very attractive city for relocation, the city has a unique character and when comparing to other European Capitals (Paris, Berlin, London and more…) it has a very affordable standard of living! Lisbon really has something for everyone – Vibrant City life, beautiful beaches as well as amazing Green spaces! Portugal has won a lot of awards and has positioned itself as one of the best places for expats to live globally and we can see why!!
· You will be responsible in transforming customer support queries in unique experiences.
· Attending to queries and complaints via email and phone
· Providing required information
· Native or Proficient in Norwegian (C2)
· Advanced level of English
· Outstanding people skills with a passion to help others
· Background in technical support
· For non-EU applicants, a valid work permit is required
· Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
· Performance bonus
· Relocation package
· Flexible working schedule
· Employee discounts
· Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
· Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives, like wellness program
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal.