One of the most well-known iGaming companies in the world are now looking for their next Swedish speaking Customer Support star to join their team in amazing Gibraltar! Can that be you perhaps? Then keep reading!
Bring your customer-first attitude to our world known client as their Customer Service representative! The sheer pace and power of the live events and entertainment you’ll be part of has to be experienced to be believed. Here you get to play a vital role at the world’s largest sports betting and gaming company. You’ll be in the thick of the action, making sure the customers enjoy an amazing entertainment experience, every day. For the good of entertainment. Our clients portfolio of sports betting and gaming companies includes some of the most well-known brands in the industry. They have a huge high street presence with an increasing share of online gaming activity. They take their commitment to safeguarding their customers extremely seriously.
• Provide award winning standard service across all contact channels as required through all communication channels (voice and non-voice) whilst maintaining service levels and efficiencies.
• Provide first time resolution to customer contacts ensuring a positive and engaging service for the customer.
• Improve and optimise customer value through maximising customer conversion and retention opportunities utilising company marketing initiatives and the ‘Sales through Service’ mentality.
• Proactively escalate any issues to ensure the customer receives a resolution to their query.
Specialist Skills and Experience Required:
• A team player with a great attitude and desire to help their customers
• Contact Centre and Customer Service Experience – an advantage
• Gaming and Sports product knowledge is advantageous
• Fluent in English – written and spoken
• Fluent in Swedish - written and spoken
• Ability to work flexibility over various shift patterns
• Confidence to interact with customers through a variety of communication methods including voice and email with the ability to multi-task
About The Company:
As a global employer, our client is committed to providing a motivating and inclusive workplace.
They are a multicultural business that values, celebrates and respects individual differences, so whatever your sexuality, gender, gender identity, ability, age, race, religion or belief, they want to hear from you. Their diverse internal networks provide the support for you to Get Involved in their amazing life and for you to support others to Do What’s Right, all For The Good Of Entertainment.
Do you think this sounds like the right opportunity for you and are you ready for a new adventure on an exciting location such as Gibraltar? Then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for next step in the process!
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
We are professional Nordic recruitment specialists focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Our ambition is to match the most exciting jobs around the world with candidates from the Nordic region.
Our Candidates apply for jobs because of their unique language or competence. We find the best solutions to suit every client’s needs when it comes to advertising available positions and to build a relationship and visibility to our seeking candidates.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a fresh company hungry to become the largest Recruitment agency in the Nordic region that specialize in finding talent with specific Nordic languages. The goal is to become the “go to” agency for Nordic speaking recruitment solutions.
We aspire to be best at what we do and will always find new solutions that attract our clients and candidates.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide currently holds over 30 years of recruitment experience between all its partners and has already become a valuable recruitment extension to many businesses worldwide.
Further to our experience in working with Nordic languages we make most our placements within the commercial sector which includes Customer Service, Sales, IT, Management, Financial, Legal, HR, Marketing, and many more white-collar style positions but give us a job description and person specification and we will use all our resources to fill it.
Tomorrow is a new day!