2nd level Technical Support Agent
Our client is a leading supplier of in-house software in the online gaming industry.
Their clients include high profile gaming companies all around the globe.
Do you have a passion for technical support and the software industry? Do you have a love for data challenges? Do you want to work for a company that has a focus on keeping clients happy from the minute they start the on-boarding process? If this is you, then apply for the 2nd level technical support position in our office in Malta!
The chosen candidate will be an integral member of the Technical Support Team, with the key duties being:
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues on your own and as part of a team
- Assist with troubleshooting and resolving data issues
- Technical data integrations
- Handling escalated support issues via Zendesk
- Keeping documentation up to date
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Ensures standards and requirement are met throughout
Experience (1-year minimum)
- PHP (can write and understand PHP scripts, talk to an API)
- MySQL (can write good structured SQL statements, understands DDL and DML)
- Unix familiarity (grep, sed, vi, file permissions, cron, etc )
- Shell Scripting (writing clean bash scripts with error checking)
- Previous experience (preferably in Gaming) would be an asset.
- Knowledge of Zendesk and Jira would be a plus.
Betting Connections was founded at the beginning of 2010 as a response to an identified demand in the market for a true recruitment consultancy within the iGaming industry.
With dedicated recruitment specialist teams for IT, Multilingual and Gaming Specialists; we pride ourselves on our ability to fully understand the needs of both our clients and candidates, building long term relationships that are mutually beneficial to all. We achieve this by investing the time to get to know candidates and clients on a personal level, and by drawing on our extensive knowledge of both the iGaming and recruitment industries. This highly tailored approach to recruitment ensures that we know exactly what individuals are looking for and allows us to match the correct profile to the correct role, helping employers to grow their companies and individuals to develop their careers.
We operate throughout Europe and all of the major iGaming hubs across the globe, providing support for the industry’s leading operators and suppliers. We are 100% committed to making that perfect match between employers and job seekers across all functions within the industry, ranging from entry level to senior level positions.