A leading agency within and outside the iGaming industry have an exciting job opportunity for an experienced Bingo Acquisition Manager to join their team in London, UK. You will be responsible for driving revenue to their online Bingo brand and forthcoming brands as well. If this job sounds like the perfect challenge for you, keep reading!
Your key job responsibilities as the Bingo Acquisition Manager in London, UK will include:
- Execute policy for profitably acquiring new players
- Develop the lifetime value for all online gaming propositions
- Alongside the specific third party account managers to manage the day to day running of online gaming businesses
- Keep all information streams up to date on a daily basis, and to create reports relating to this as and when required
- Manage all accounting and invoicing
- Manage and develop the testimonials process
- Conceive, seek approval for and manage the execution of all online and print advertising in relation to the gaming brands
- Remain up to speed on online gaming trends and developments
- Create strong and productive relationships with third party service providers
Requirements for this Bingo Acquisition Manager job in London, UK:
- Bingo/Games experience is essential
- 2 – 3 years acquisition marketing experience
- Proven track record in driving bottom line revenue
If you meet the above requirements for this Bingo Acquisition Manager job in London, UK, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
Initiate International is a specialist recruitment agency for Tech, Digital Marketing, Online Gaming, as well as Executive jobs globally. We also supply companies with sought after foreign language speakers, specifically within the Gaming and BPO industries.
Initiate International was established in 2007 in Cape Town, South Africa with the desire to offer a new and dynamic style of recruitment service. Our mission is simple: to deliver the highest standards of recruitment service through a consultative approach. We take the time to find out what you are looking for, whether it be in your next career move or in your next recruitment requirement. We understand how important culture fit is, and make it one of our primary targets to match the job seeker to the culture of a company, not just the job spec.
We have offices in South Africa, Asia, Europe and the UK with planned expansion into the US market in 2019.