Our client is looking for a creative, driven, flexible and forward-thinking UX/UI Designer who is willing to apply their leading-edge design and technical skills to foster a new, different and next-level generation of gaming. Your skills and expertise as an UX-UI Designer will ensure we design and deliver the best user experience in our products, making your role pivotal to our success, while ensuring player satisfaction and loyalty.
• Create functional UI layouts and templates for online casino games
• Create support elements such as menus and tooltips
• Offer support and your experience to in-house artists who create your assets
• Promote UI sensibilities and best practices within our art teams
• Anticipate needs, provide guidance, and facilitate interaction in all things
• Expertise in Sketch or Figma, Adobe Suite (PS, XD, & Illustrator), Zeplin or Invision
• Solid artistic skills (in case you need to create your own assets)
• Previous experience in UI conceptualisation and creation for Apps or Online games
• A collaborative mindset, ability to work well with culturally diverse teams
• High capacity for self-direction, ability to work well alone
• Proficient in the English language, written and spoken (you’ll use Slack to communicate globally)
• Black belt in proactive problem solving, time management, and organisation
• Motivation to deliver more in one go than people expect
• Bonus-points- Experience and interest in casinos/slots games
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal.