Product Expert/ Manager
Our client is looking to hire a Product leader to help focus on what customers want and how they can differentiate from the competition.
What you will do...
· Leading your Product and Design teams in delivering exceptional quality across a wide range of B2B and B2C capabilities.
· Defining the long-term strategy for Customer products and Design/UX with your team and stakeholders, articulating and managing dependencies.
· Balancing this with room to source and test exciting new opportunities, whilst championing an iterative approach to creating value for our customers.
· Managing both front-end products as well as their uptime, service, stability, scalability, cost and compliance.
· Fostering a continuous improvement culture across your area and, through the use of data, insight and delivery metrics, providing actionable information and insight to help drive key decisions and improve delivery efficiency and throughput.
Required Skills and Qualifications
● 5+ years in Product role, preferred in leadership roles
● Proven experience developing and executing Product strategy
● Experienced in the gambling industry
● History of decision-making based on business metrics
● Inspirational leadership style and hands-on approach
· Has worked on player management functionality in past roles.
· Has worked on payments platform and integrations in past roles.
· Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology
· Russian and Bulgarian language proficiency is advantageous.
Betting Connections was founded at the beginning of 2010 as a response to an identified demand in the market for a true recruitment consultancy within the iGaming industry.
With dedicated recruitment specialist teams for IT, Multilingual and Gaming Specialists; we pride ourselves on our ability to fully understand the needs of both our clients and candidates, building long term relationships that are mutually beneficial to all. We achieve this by investing the time to get to know candidates and clients on a personal level, and by drawing on our extensive knowledge of both the iGaming and recruitment industries. This highly tailored approach to recruitment ensures that we know exactly what individuals are looking for and allows us to match the correct profile to the correct role, helping employers to grow their companies and individuals to develop their careers.
We operate throughout Europe and all of the major iGaming hubs across the globe, providing support for the industry’s leading operators and suppliers. We are 100% committed to making that perfect match between employers and job seekers across all functions within the industry, ranging from entry level to senior level positions.