FRAUD AND PAYMENTS MANAGER
Our client is looking for an experienced Fraud and Payments Manager to join their team.
• Ensure the workflow, policies, procedures and all AML and CFT regulations
are being followed and are up to industry par.
• Also ensure that the policies and procedures in place are industry standard
and that all potential risks are eliminated.
• Review and verify customer accounts (from the registration up until
withdrawal, following the entire customer journey) and their
documentation for authenticity.
• Monitor deposit and withdrawal patterns and follow all regulations and
directives related to AML-CFT policies when investigating those.
• Evaluate fraud and risk management of the department and take the
• Analyse and process withdrawal requests from customers in a timely
manner and accurately.
• Manage all the day to day rela5onship with Payment Service Providers
(PSP) and also actively contribute to add more to cater to different markets
and needs of the business.
• Investigate possible missing transactions and liaise with customer Support,
Compliance and other departments or third parties when needed.
• Ensure that Risk Management is a priority and Chargebacks are below
industry threshold, as well as prevention, mitigation and also contestation
of possible ones received.
• Monitor correction for all manual adjustments done by the team to make
sure reconciliations and accounting is possible and avoid possible risks and
loss of revenue.
• Review all PSP contracts, negotiation of pricing and all negotiations with
PSP in order to sign the best possible deals for the Company and the
integrations that would benefit it the most.
• At least 1-2 years experience in a similar role
• Knowledge and experience with Fraud and Payments, AML and CFT
regulations, payments technology and fraud and abuse prevention, as well
as GDPR procedures.
• Leadership and people management skills.
Betting Connections was founded at the beginning of 2010 as a response to an identified demand in the market for a true recruitment consultancy within the iGaming industry.
With dedicated recruitment specialist teams for IT, Multilingual and Gaming Specialists; we pride ourselves on our ability to fully understand the needs of both our clients and candidates, building long term relationships that are mutually beneficial to all. We achieve this by investing the time to get to know candidates and clients on a personal level, and by drawing on our extensive knowledge of both the iGaming and recruitment industries. This highly tailored approach to recruitment ensures that we know exactly what individuals are looking for and allows us to match the correct profile to the correct role, helping employers to grow their companies and individuals to develop their careers.
We operate throughout Europe and all of the major iGaming hubs across the globe, providing support for the industry’s leading operators and suppliers. We are 100% committed to making that perfect match between employers and job seekers across all functions within the industry, ranging from entry level to senior level positions.