We are looking for a Project Supervisor to manage a team of agents. In this position you will be responsible for leading a team of professionals who are doing both Customer Service and Sales towards the customer's objectives in order to deliver results while reaching the SLA's.
- Monitor and report team performance
- Give agents feedback on their individual performance preferably on a weekly basis to improve and motivate their daily work
- Motivate as a team leader controlling turnover and retaining potential and motivated team members
- Organize weekly meetings to give feedback on team performance, inform on new procedures and upcoming changes
- Keep track of each agent's training and needs to improve technical and phone communication skills
- Participate in the recruitment process close to HR Department giving an update from the needs and conducting second interviews with the candidates who passed the initial HR interview
- Manage all disciplinary issues effectively (with oral warning and requesting HR with written ones)
- Ask management to hire new agent(s) either to substitute or to complete the team
- Recruit and motivate the team of agents
- Organize and optimize shifts
- Work with other colleagues to get overall view of the business and report to stakeholders
• Incident Management:
- Take incoming customer calls in peak periods
- Maintain knowledge and expertise associated with applications specific to individual agents to be able to offer support or step in.
- Ensure contractual SLA is maintained.
• Customer Contact:
- Prepare Service Level Reviews and attend Service Level Review meetings.
- Maintain contact with the customer regarding cases, new procedures, applications and tools
- Collect metrics, analyze and report to client / management / quality team.
- Provide other reports to management, as needed.
• Native level of Dutch + fluent in English.
• Previous experience as a Manager or a Team Leader in Customer Service and/or Online Sales industries
• Working knowledge of different IT platforms, equipment and applications: Windows/MS Office/ internet configuration
• Business knowledge and commercial awareness
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to implement and manage change
• Follow the security rules of the company
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal.