The selected candidate will be responsible for:
• Guide the junior auditors to carry out feedback;
• Review the work done by junior auditors;
• Work with the audit manager to plan audits on medium sized engagements;
• For smaller audits, the senior auditor would be working directly with the directors;
• Liaising with clients in relation to all necessary preparations and compilation of documents;
• Candidate must be proficient in GAPSME and IFRS reporting frameworks
• Ensure that all numbers are accurate, regulations are complied with, and that the company is in line with statutory requirements;
• Helping the Audit Manager prepare the discussion draft of the audit report;
• Prepare financial statements and other reporting documents;
• Attending meetings on an ad-hoc basis with the client and audit manager or director and complete the audit report.
The ideal candidate will be expected to:
• Have a positive attitude
• Be able to work under pressure
• Be able to communicate confidently and effectively in English
Minimum Qualifications Required
Only applicants with an ACCA qualification or an equivalent Accounting qualification from a European Union University will be considered.
Minimum Auditing Experience Required
At least one year full time post qualification work with a reputable audit firm.
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal.