• Perform network and system monitoring to ensure that our processing platform and technology remains stable and operational at all times.
• Work with the relevant business / system owners if any potential faults or errors are identified to ensure that any errors are resolved in a timely manner.
• Accurately log and update all activities and actions within the company CRM system.
• This position is open of shift basis including weekends and public holidays.
• Have a basic understanding of technology or have the desire to learn.
• Possess excellent written & oral English.
• Be computer literate.
• Be able to analyse data to identify trends or spot issues.
• Have good interpersonal skills for building relationships with colleagues at all levels.
• Take ownership and responsibility for all required duties.
• Display calmness under pressure and have the ability to react quickly and efficiently.
• Be flexible and is able to work with minimal supervision.
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal.