Do you want to build a career in IT?
Our partner in the Czech Republic offers transformative digital services to corporate customers worldwide. The company is a leading supplier of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions and their combined IT and BPM solutions create value across several industries. From their modern offices in Brno, they provide services to more than 20 global multinational companies. You now have the opportunity to take part in the digital transformation up close and influence the processes that change the world!
- Point of contact for L1 Service Desk.
- Investigating issues engaging with problem management
- Continual service improvement activities.
- Provide guidance to users on the next steps to resolve Access issues.
- Continual Service improvement activities.
- IT service desk/ support & monitoring
- Interest in Technology and a willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Polish language is a must (min C1) and Upper-intermediate English; any other -European language as the advantage
- Strong problem-solving skills and effective communication with customers in troubleshooting technical issues over the phone
- Autonomous, a creative team player in a multicultural environment
- Goal-oriented personality
- Strong communication skills
- Permanent contract
- Performance bonus
- Meal vouchers
- Language courses
- Multisport card
- 5th week of leave
- Expat Assistance Services for new joiners
- Bike Friendly
Live and work in Brno
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages, including cheap accommodation, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European cities and an interesting history, culture and beautiful nature. Brno is an international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world!
We are professional Nordic recruitment specialists focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Our ambition is to match the most exciting jobs around the world with candidates from the Nordic region.
Our Candidates apply for jobs because of their unique language or competence. We find the best solutions to suit every client’s needs when it comes to advertising available positions and to build a relationship and visibility to our seeking candidates.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a fresh company hungry to become the largest Recruitment agency in the Nordic region that specialize in finding talent with specific Nordic languages. The goal is to become the “go to” agency for Nordic speaking recruitment solutions.
We aspire to be best at what we do and will always find new solutions that attract our clients and candidates.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide currently holds over 30 years of recruitment experience between all its partners and has already become a valuable recruitment extension to many businesses worldwide.
Further to our experience in working with Nordic languages we make most our placements within the commercial sector which includes Customer Service, Sales, IT, Management, Financial, Legal, HR, Marketing, and many more white-collar style positions but give us a job description and person specification and we will use all our resources to fill it.
Tomorrow is a new day!