With a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a software development role, you are expected to be proficient in Front-end technologies, and be open to learn the latest cutting edge technologies and patterns.
• Work in an agile team and perform weekly sprints of tasks to build up a larger system Code, test and deploy using standard source control and continuous integration tools
• Do necessary research of technologies or patters to ensure quality of products
• Take part in architectural design of the systems
• A university degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Two years or more related experience in Software Development
• Experience in Front-end technologies like TypeScript, Redux, Node.js
• Experience in Angular and Material Design
• Experience in Unit and Integration test (Jasmine, Karma)
• Experience in building Scalable and Performant web applications
• Experience in REST services
• Experience in an OO language like Java
• Experience with Agile (Scrum, Kanban) Development
• Proficient use of Linux
• Experience in Backend, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence as well as Geo mapping software will be considered an asset
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal.