Our client is a reputable and international company related to the Corporate Services industry
that focuses on providing high quality services. The foundation of their success is delivering true value
through long term relations. That applies to their clients and colleagues. This results in a very personal
and informal company culture with a healthy work-life balance.
• In this role the Legal Account Manager has a client-facing position reporting directly to the
Senior Legal Manager and working closely with the Financial Account Managers.
• The Legal Account Manager will be responsible for managing all activities concerning a diverse
client portfolio and oversee a wide range of corporate and legal responsibilities for a rapidly
growing portfolio of client companies.
• The Legal Account Manager is expected to continuously develop both personally as well as
professionally and deliver added value to the legal discipline within the company and
contribute to the further growth of the office.
• Client communication on a daily basis and handling various requests in a timely manner.
• Reviewing and drafting of legal documents.
• Involved in complete setup process of companies, from prospect phase until incorporation,
registering at local authorities, opening of bank accounts etc.
• Attendance and participation at client meetings, either on or off site. This may occasionally
require international travel.
• Coordination with external advisers.
• Keep track of new legal and fiscal developments and anticipate changes in legislation and
translate this into business opportunities.
• Recording all time spent on client matters.
• Ensuring that statutory deadlines are met.
• As a Legal Account Manager, you need to manage ad-hoc activities, next to your extensive
client contact and daily work.
• University Degree in Law;
• 4-5 years relevant professional experience in Maltese Corporate Law.
• To be self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Fluent in English (both orally and in writing).
• Personal credibility, integrity and high moral standards.
• Quality focused, business-minded with ability to deliver excellent service to our clients.
• Work experience in the fiduciary/corporate services sector is deemed as an advantage.
• You are proactive know what you are capable of, possess good communication skills and not
afraid of asking questions.
• In this position, you need to prioritize what is important, have a hands-on, flexible and
independent work mentality and be able to deal with stress and deadlines.
• You will receive a competitive salary package
• Private health insurance, parking facilities, and international career opportunities.
• Ongoing trainings, including an internal Academy!
• Regular social events with your colleagues.
• Annual ski trip.
• Daily fresh fruit and weekly team lunches
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal.