We are a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing our tech footprint in Lisbon.
• Work as an Individual Contributor in Customer Service/Contact Center/Concierge COE and key responsibilities would include :
• Attend customer calls, emails, chat.
• Attend customer requests such as :
• Request for a price quotation.
• Checking product availability for a certain point in time.
• Checking order status.
• Request for information about account status and outstanding payments.
• Request an account statement, a copy of an invoice or a delivery document.
• Coordinate other departments such as Order management, collections, dispute, and cash application team to resolve customer inquiries.
• Adhere to TAT and accuracy and manage queues and inquiries as per agreed metrics
• Report out daily performance and update all performance logs.
• Shift Timings: 8 AM to 6 PM CET - (Flexibility to work between these hours).
• Excellent communication abilities.
• Good listening and comprehension abilities.
• Ability to effectively communicate, probe, and understand customer issues and provide first call resolution.
• Good interpersonal and issue resolution skills.
• Strong collaboration and coordination skills.
Qualification and Experience
• Graduate/Masters in any discipline. Preferable: Graduate/Masters in Finance or accounting.
• 2-3 Years of relevant experience.
• Required Language Thresholds
o Dutch: (Minimum C1 or Native-Level Fluency).
o English: (B2-Independent User Level).
• Having Knowledge on O2C.
• Having experience in Invoice management, Order Management, Collections, and Dispute resolution.
• Having experience in handling customer calls/O2C Helpdesk/emails.
• Having good exposure on Helpdesk metrics.
• Experience with SAP (including invoicing, contracts, workflows).
• Preferable: Seibel CRM.
• Good MS
Benefits and Perks
• Competitive Salary.
• Career Progression Opportunities.
• Well rounded Health and Life Insurance Packages.
• On-site gym: includes indoor pool access, fitness classes, and a football pitch.
• Staff Canteen with varied food options and river-facing balcony seating.
We are professional Nordic recruitment specialists focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Our ambition is to match the most exciting jobs around the world with candidates from the Nordic region.
Our Candidates apply for jobs because of their unique language or competence. We find the best solutions to suit every client’s needs when it comes to advertising available positions and to build a relationship and visibility to our seeking candidates.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a fresh company hungry to become the largest Recruitment agency in the Nordic region that specialize in finding talent with specific Nordic languages. The goal is to become the “go to” agency for Nordic speaking recruitment solutions.
We aspire to be best at what we do and will always find new solutions that attract our clients and candidates.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide currently holds over 30 years of recruitment experience between all its partners and has already become a valuable recruitment extension to many businesses worldwide.
Further to our experience in working with Nordic languages we make most our placements within the commercial sector which includes Customer Service, Sales, IT, Management, Financial, Legal, HR, Marketing, and many more white-collar style positions but give us a job description and person specification and we will use all our resources to fill it.
Tomorrow is a new day!